This episode is a little something Josh and I have been working on that we like to call: The Survival Guide to Hellish Clients.
Here are some common difficult client situations that you will most likely find yourself in. And some ways that you can avoid/escape them.
SURVIVAL SCENARIOS COVERED:
- What to do when you clash creatively with the client/director
- What to do when the client won't pay on time
- When you don't get the performance you need from the on-screen talent
- How to negotiate with tight deadlines
- When work goes beyond the original scope of the project (aka "Scope Creep")
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE BY PRESSING PLAY ON THE PLAYER ABOVE
BY SUBSCRIBING THROUGH ITUNES OR STITCHER
Be sure to subscribe to get the latest episodes right when they are released.
Leave us a review if you like what you're hearing and want us to know what you think.