A WORD FROM OUR SPONSORS
This episode is brought to you by Studio Network Solutions and their EVO Shared Storage unit. Every EVO includes their easy to use media management software for organizing, tagging, and finding your media across all of your storage devices—even external, local, and cloud services.
For more info check out studionetworksolutions.com/commandedit.
ON WITH THE SHOW
Rachel Bastarache Bogan is a owner of Renegade Digital Post — a video editing company providing Hollywood-caliber services to filmmakers and content producers outside of Hollywood. In this interview, Nick and Josh find out Rachel’s strategies for working with new clients, how she finds clients not only locally but across the globe, and much more.
- Renegade Digital Post (Rachel's company)
- Rachel's Twitter: @rachelfinder
- How to Edit Videos That People Want to Watch (Rachel's book)
- Taipei in Motion Video (Rachel's viewing recommendation)
- Screenlight (online video review service)
- Getting Things Done (book)
- The 12-Week Year (book)
Song used in this episode was Up by Oboy.
Get unlimited royalty-free stock music from Soundstripe: http://soundstripe.grsm.io/joshshort
Use the code COMMANDEDIT for 10% off!