Welcome to our first AKS Episode! (All Kinds of Shit)
Okay, so it's an acronym we just cooked up. But it's hard work coming up with a big theme for each episode every week! So for this episode Josh and I address a bunch of smaller topics and answer interesting questions that have come up.
Think of an AKS episode as a Batman Utility Belt of information!
Topics that we chat about:
• What the hell is Canadian Thanksgiving all about?
• Which of our lucky listeners gets to meet with a Cmd+Edit host?
• A brief recap of Adobe MAX 2015 and the new (not-so)exciting updates for Adobe. Some were neat, most I didn't care for. What did you think?
• By the way...DO NOT UPGRADE TO EL CAPITAN YET!
• Nick's Gear of the Week wishlist now includes a backlit Adobe Premiere keyboard from EditorsKeys. Once they make one for Mac, that is. (https://www.editorskeys.com/products/video-editing-keyboards/)
• Josh's Gear of the Week is his shiny, new teleprompter.
• What happens when your boss does not appreciate you doing exercise at work?
• Plus updates on Nick's current project (horror feature The Haunting of Kirby Road is almost locked) and Josh's announcement for EditVideoFaster.com
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE BY PRESSING PLAY ON THE PLAYER ABOVE
BY SUBSCRIBING THROUGH ITUNES OR STITCHER
Be sure to subscribe to get the latest episodes right when they are released.
Leave us a review if you like what you're hearing and want us to know what you think.