After the briefest of hiatuses we are BACK! Did you miss us?
This episode Josh and Nick get into the topic of codecs:
- When to use which ones?
- How to optimize your encoding settings for faster exports/higher quality videos.
- How to establish delivery specs with clients early on
- And some other goodie topics for you
As well there a number of links you should click on this week.
- Nick is trying Audio Network's new plugin for Adobe Premiere CC that makes it incredibly easy and fast to find the right music for your edit. It includes a panel right in the Premiere interface so you can search, select and edit with stock music tracks without ever leaving Premiere. They are looking for Beta testers to sign up and try it out.
- Some Premiere editors complain about it's lack of native motion blur...but it's actually in there. Find out how to utilize motion blur for your project's titles and graphics.
- For some additional reading on codecs and compression, find out Everything You Need to Know About Codecs over on Premium Beat.
- As well as a slightly more condensed explanation if you're short on time.